The Monitoring Session Status is there to guide the user attention on the monitoring sessions with issues to help pinpoint the root cause as soon as possible.
In the application, there are four monitoring session status:
- Red - The session is either down or severely degraded
- Yellow - The session is degraded
- Green - Everything is good
- Grey - No data, Unknown Status or Agent in maintenance
The status changes based on the presence (or not) of an alarm on the monitoring session. The status is based on the alarm severity:
- Critical or Error: Red Status
- Warning or Info: Yellow Status
- OK: Green Status
If there is no data for the session, the monitoring session status is Grey.