The Network Response Time Graph gives you the details of the Latency and packet loss between two agents. On this page, you will get details and examples of every data available on the graph.
The bold blue line is the median latency (50th percentile).
Latency Percentile Areas
Below the bold blue line, you have two blue areas.
- The first one below the line covers the 50th to 10th latency percentiles.
- The bottom area with a lighter blue covers from 10th percentile to latency minimum value.
Above the bold blue line, you have three areas:
- The first one just above the line covers the 50th to 90th latency percentiles.
- The next one covers the 90th to 95th latency percentiles.
- The last one covers the 95th to 99th latency percentiles.
The packet loss is represented by a background color.
- Packet loss over the Warning Threshold (default 2%) is Yellow
- Packet loss over the Error Threshold (default 5%) is Red